Saturday, December 11, 2010

Experience and plans

After my french presentation yesterday on my experience at l'Arche in Egypt, I was thinking about it and thinking about going to another l'Arche, maybe for experiential learning? But I want to do as few (expensive) experiential learning blocks as possible. If I want, I can still do cool things, right?

So then I had this brilliant idea to take Spanish next year. And since I'm a block behind the average third year now, I could do it all as normal, then go on partner exchange for language learning in Guadelajara, Mexico (I just pay Quest), and from there get hired by l'Arche in Mexico! And work there for a year...

I think it's a beautiful plan! There's no saying I'll stick to it, but it's a cool idea and I think I could do it. And sometimes that's all you need, right? I looked on their website (in Spanish) but they don't seem to have a "work for us" button anywhere. I'll look into it. I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment